A Post about me.

Sansobel
on 4/7/11 6:36 am - Coatesville, PA
Ok had my 18 month check up today.  I'm down another 5 lbs.  Not where I want to be but very happy still.  Dr. B. gave me kudos all over the place which I drank up like a sponge and had a smile ear to ear.  (we are always so much harder on ourselves so its nice when your doctor tells you how good you are doing).

I started a 'team' on sparks people with a few friends.  We keep each other motivated and accountable for logging our food and exercise.  I like the friendly competition and I think this will help me in the next six months to get down another 5 or 10 lbs. 

I celebrated by getting my hair cut (nothing drastic just a trim) and buying skirts for the summer.  I actually bought skirts that FIT my body and not just hang.  The size ranged from an 8 to a 12 but it was more that I felt pretty in them and can't wait to wear them

THIS WHOLE POST LEADS TO THIS.  THANK YOU.  To all my support on this board, to Dr. B for his miracle working hands and to family.  I would not have changed a darn thing and am blessed to know you all.
Sandra           
sandy L.
on 4/7/11 1:05 pm - Altoona, PA
 Congrats on your weight loss and coming so far in your journey.  Keep up the good work.

Lisa H.
on 4/7/11 8:37 pm - Whitehall, PA
 You are doing great, Sandra.  You SHOULD have that ear to ear smile, you deserve it!  You are working so hard to maintain what you have done and to keep on successing!  I'd love to see the dresses.  It's so rare we see you dressed up besides your costumes for your Pennsic stuff and those outfits cover your body.  

Keep on rocking your tool woman!!! 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 4/7/11 8:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations on an awesome 18month check up

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 4/7/11 9:01 pm - Lancaster, PA
congratulations
dit657
on 4/7/11 10:06 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 4/7/11 10:55 pm
Sandra,

Thanks to you!!

You are doing a great job and I am glad to know you!!! Keep on successing!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Cherish F.
on 4/7/11 11:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congrats!!!!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

enasangels
on 4/9/11 9:52 am - PA
Way to go, keep up the good work.  Yes it is good to hear someone tell us how good we are doing, especially when it's the doctor.

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Maura M.
on 4/9/11 11:30 am - Yardley, PA
You are amazing and you are doing an amazing job and you should be proud of yourself. 
It was great to see you last night!  Miss our walks!  Weather is shaping up, so we can get back to it!

Love ya!!

Maura
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views